Does Artificial Grass Come with Warranty?
At Echoing Green, our entire selection of artificial turf comes with a 10-year warranty for your peace of mind.Our synthetic turf is built for resilience, durability, and longevity. Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in Europe, Echoing Green artificial turf has a lifespan beyond 15 years. Replacing your natural lawn with artificial grass has many benefits, from eliminating weed growth to keeping your landscape pristine and vibrant for many years. However, with artificial grass installation comes many questions, like if there's a warranty included.
- Temperature Resistance: One of the biggest benefits of getting artificial grass installation from Echoing Green is the temperature control. Artificial grass's longevity depends on how well the turf fares in fluctuating temperatures, especially during the transition from summer to winter. Common backing on artificial grass is made of latex, which may deteriorate or crack in cold temperatures. Echoing Green's synthetic turf with polyurethane backing guarantees that your turf will survive the most extreme temperatures, ranging from -62°C to +90°C, and will withstand the fluctuating Canadian temperatures.
- UV Resistance: Over time, exposure to sunlight will affect the longevity, durability, and color of your artificial turf. If your synthetic turf is exposed to the sun's harmful UV rays over long periods and it's not adequately protected, the heat will cause the colour to fade and decrease the durability of your synthetic turf. Echoing Green artificial grass is designed to be protected from the heat and harsh UV rays. Produced by premium European manufacturers, our artificial turf won't fade and degrade from the sun's UV rays. Our turf is protected by a non-toxic treatment, ensuring that your lawn stays vibrant and green for its lifespan.
- Durability: Durability is vital when it comes to ensuring the longevity of your artificial grass. Echoing Green artificial turf comes with strong, flexible, and durable backing, guaranteeing that your artificial grass will withstand heavy foot traffic, pets, or outdoor furniture. Every single piece of grass is tufted into a polyurethane backing that is specifically designed to handle
- Drainage: To ensure that your synthetic turf maintains its quality and longevity, it needs to have adequate draining. If artificial turf does not have proper drainage, it will result in pooling, bacteria growth, pests and insects lingering around stagnant water, and possibly fungus growth due to excess moisture. Good drainage is an integral part of artificial grass, and Echoing Green grasses are all perforated and allow for easy water flow. With proper drainage and water flow, your artificial grass will last long and remain durable and safe.
- Infill: Used during installation, infill is responsible for weighing and enhancing the toughness of artificial turf. Essentially, it's a small fill laid on top of synthetic turf at the end of the installation process. It holds the shape of your turf, maintains stability, adds dimension, and helps with longevity. Aside from holding the shape of your artificial grass, infill adds another layer of protection from UV rays, enhances drainage, and helps keep the turf cool and temperature controlled. Overall, infill is a crucial last step of installation that keeps your lawn clean and durable for years to come.
Echoing Green artificial grass is low maintenance and lasts for years to come. While there is a warranty, the durability and long lifespan of our premium synthetic turf will keep your landscape looking pristine and vibrant.
Contact us today to learn more about artificial grass or book a consulation.