Treat Your Dogs with Artificial Turf Dog Runs
Create an open and safe space for dogs to play with toys and each other with an artificial grass dog run. Studies have found that dog runs, which enable movement and playtime, lead to healthier and happier pets. If you're looking to add a dog run to your commercial property, consider artificial grass for dog daycare facilities, pet groomers, hotels, and even veterinarian offices. Commercial artificial turf installation offers an innovative flooring experience that saves staff time, increases customer retention, and keeps dogs happy.
For the best and most durable artificial grass in Toronto and accross Canada, choose Echoing Green.
Benefits of Artificial Grass for Dog Facilities
If your business is meant to take care of dogs, then it makes sense to pick a type of flooring, like commercial artificial turf, that is beneficial to your team as well as the dogs.
- Non-Toxic: It can be challenging to monitor what a dog is ingesting, especially when you're watching multiple at once. This can often be a problem with natural grass loaded with fertilizers and chemical weed treatments that leave harsh chemical residues. If eaten, dogs can become very sick, with symptoms ranging from mild to severe. Artificial grass for dog daycares is non-toxic manufactured without harmful chemicals, significantly eliminating the risk of poisoning.
- Odour-Free: Dogs often use patches of grass as a potty pad. Synthetic turf for dogs is installed with a bacteria-resistant infill to stop odor-inducing bacteria from accumulating in the turf. Superior draining quality and permeable backings allow bacteria and organic contaminants to be effectively washed away from the turf's surface with a simple rinse of water. For large dog runs, AquaKlor, an easy-to-use commercial disinfectant, can be attached to your hose to rinse and sanitize large areas of commercial artificial turf.
- Durability: Artificial grass in Toronto from Echoing Green is tougher than other types of commercial artificial turf on the market. Built with a strong and flexible polyurethane backing. Artificial grass for dog daycare facilities and other pet-oriented applications can withstand daily use, running, and the abrasion of paws without wear and tear. Our tough Echo60 artificial grass for dogs is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Mess-Free: Dogs often can't help but dig, rain or shine. But since Echo60, our artificial grass for dogs, is installed without topsoil and equipped with high-efficiency drainage, mud is unable to form at the surfaces even after washes or extensive rainfall. So, you can give dogs their outdoor playtime without worrying about them leaving muddy footprints inside your facility.
- Insect Free: The combination of humidity, organic matter, and darkness makes natural grass opportune for nesting attracting fleas and ticks, which can be harmful to pets causing illness and irritation depending on the severity. Artificial grass for dogs, on the other hand, is free of these insect-attracting qualities, thus keeping pesky ticks and fleas away so dogs can play comfortably and pet owners don't have to worry.
How Do Dog Daycare Teams Benefit from Artificial Grass in Toronto?
Taking care of one dog is a handful, from feeding to grooming and everything in between; adding more dogs to the mix increases the workload exponentially. With artificial grass for dog daycare facilities, you can confidently cut out the costs of lawn treatments and maintenance time.
Commercial artificial turf stays lush and vibrant without any additional fertilizers or chemicals. The easy-to-clean surface and permeability of all of our grasses at Echoing Green make lawn maintenance as simple as a rinse. So you can maintain functional and attractive landscaping without adding to your workload.
Ready to Elevate Your Business with a Dog Run? Contact us today.